3334] I should buy new shoes.
I should buy new shoes.
My shoes are having a different life span. My shoes don't seem to last exactly three years. When I look at my shoes, there are times when the sole suddenly falls off, and I don't know where it's cracked, but there are also shoes that were thrown away because the outside was incredibly divided.
I should buy new shoes. And I should prepare to leave the company.
It's been more than two and a half months since I joined a new company. Where have my two years of experience gone? I have made many mistakes even when I was a new employee without any experience. People are good and work intensity is less than that of my previous company, but I feel humiliated as I keep making mistakes.
It's not that I want to leave this industry because of this company. I was just gradually opening my mind. I don't want to do well even if I want to live well, whether my mind is open to the work I'm doing now or my life.
However, I don't want to make mistakes. I want to achieve a successful result while working at this company, but I wonder if my skills are up to this point because I keep making mistakes. If I resign this time, I want to go to a completely different industry, not the current one.
In my heart, my goal is to work until September 2026 and leave the company. On June 29, 2026, when I am writing this now, I will continue to write and challenge myself for a little more than two months.
The reality is that my throat is grapevine, so I may not be able to quit my job in September or I may fail to change my business type. To be honest, I think I could get fired before I quit my job.
Even so, I should live a busy life now. And I should keep writing.
I really want to quit my job in September and be successful enough not to come back to this industry. May I cheer up a little more.
Comments
Post a Comment